Did you know that upwards
of 15% of race registrants never even make it to the starting line?
Registration Protector offers peace of mind to participants and event organizers by protecting registration fees for both parties when participants cancel.
At just $7, Registration Protector from Allianz Global Assistance covers more reasons than most insurance policies on the market! AGA manages all the risk and claims, leaving you, the event organizer, able to focus on the race experience. This is a new benefit to all ACTIVE.com customers who sign up for races online.
What does this mean for you?
- Your race fills up earlier so you can get race payments out faster.
- You eliminate the risk of lost revenue
- Participants can rest easy knowing that their registration fee is covered if something happens to them before the race.
- You can take your race to the next level with registration fee guarantee/race protection.
- Two comparable events open to participate in on the same weekend. One offers registration insurance, one doesn't.
Which do you think will attract more participants?
- Still have questions? Visit our FAQs page for more information.
How It Works
During registration, your participants will be provided the option to purchase Event Registration Protector for a mere $7. This is paid directly to Allianz Global Assistance (your third-party insurance company), who manages all of the risks and claims. Event Organizers never have to get involved and don't take on any financial liability. And participants get a nice cozy security blanket to wrap up in for the event. Click here to read the Covered Reasons.
With Registration Protector, you safeguard your registration fees, for both your participants and yourself, and let someone else do all the worrying so you can focus on the race experience. Contact your account manager to learn more about Registration Protector.
© Allianz Global Assistance 2012. Allianz Global Assistance is owned by Allianz, the world's 20th largest company (Forbes, 2011).