Pack Peace of Mind on Your Next International Trip
What's the number-one thing you should pack, along with your passport, for international travel? Peace of mind! Because no matter how well you've organized your trip, there are some things you just can't plan for. Ask the...
- honeymooners whose connecting flight was suddenly cancelled, or the
- dad whose luggage took a surprise trip to the Lost & Found, or the
- grandmother whose debit card disappeared into a foreign ATM.
Knowing you're protected with Allianz International Travel Insurance gives you the freedom you need to relax and enjoy your trip.
- Up to 100% cash back for trip cancellations, delays, and interruptions
- Covers your purchase of personal items when baggage is damaged, lost, or delayed for longer than 24 hours
- Primary emergency medical and dental coverage
- 24/7 travel assistance
- Rental car damage protection, and more!
Won't my health insurance provide the coverage I need?
Unfortunately, many times health insurance policies are limited...
- Most health insurance, including Medicare, doesn't cover international travel (including the Caribbean and Mexico.)
- Health insurance that does provide coverage often requires you to pay up front and then wait for reimbursement.
- Many foreign hospitals require you to make a down payment of thousands of dollars before treatment can even begin.
With travel insurance from Allianz Global Assistance, you can rest assured that we will be there to assist with any medical emergencies you might face, no matter where your travels might take you.
The promptness and courtesy with which your employees conduct themselves is amazing. I have purchased travel insurance through Allianz a few times and everyone is always willing to answer any questions I may have or in this case promptly refund my husband's airline ticket.
– Terry J., Arvada, CO